Sunday, December 30, 2012

Azizul-Early Photos

Me and My Friend Parvez

 My Friend Murad
 Me and My Friend Roky
 Me and My Friend Sohel
In my high school life

In my primary school

Me and my friend Kamrul in Kuthibari, Kustia

Me my mother, cousin Champa, newly married bhavi inn the marriage ceremony of my brother Iqbal



In my school life

When I am a student of class IX

In Niribili Picnic Spot, Narail when I am a first year college student

Me, my friend Saiful and Tohid before 3 days of our SSC result

In a college function in 2004 when I was a first year college student

Me, my friend Anwar and Tohid before our SSC Exam.

In my brother Tofajjel's shop

With my friend Tohid and Wazed

Me my friend Samim, Saiful, Tohid and Samim

In school on the occasion of Eid-e-Miladunnabi when I was a student of class X

In school on the occasion of Eid-e-Miladunnabi when I was a student of class X


My mother and Shamima Apa, my friend Anwar's sister
 In Eid with my mother in the year 2003

 Me my firends Uzzal, Milon, Kamrul, Nowab in Kuthibari Kustia

 In bus on the way to Kuthibari with my English teacher Mr. Sirajul Islam.


In my college function in 2004

Me and Anwar's sir in Shalikha, Magura in  2004
Me and Anwar's sir in Shalikha, Magura in  2004

Me and Mohammad in Beauty's marriage in 2001

Me, my friend Parvez and Babu in a Eid

In the college Picnic at Niribili in Narail with my English Teacher Sumi Madam in 2004

A jolly & funny moment of my friend Kamrul in Kuthibari Kustia

Before my SSC exam in 2003

In 2001 my first visit to Dhaka Zoo.
In the college function in 2004 when I was a first year college student